Saturday, March 31, 2012

Trilby (Audiobook)

Trilby (Audiobook)

Trilby (Audiobook)
Trilby (Audiobook)
Publisher: B-i-li--c- | 2011 | English | ISBN: 1455816671 | 11 hrs 15 mins | MP3@32 kbps | 154 Mb

Arizona, 1910 Dear Diary, It will take more than threats - and one overbearing rancher - to drive me away from my rightful property . . . When I inherited this isolated land near the Mexican border, I knew running it would be difficult and dangerous - very different from my privileged life in Louisiana, where I was the genteel Miss Trilby Lang. But I certainly didn't expect that my neighbor, Thorn Vance, would be challenging me at every turn. Or that his brusque, ruggedly appealing ways would prove a dangerous temptation that I'm finding harder and harder to resist. Now, with trouble sweeping the territory, I need his help. But how much will I risk putting myself in the hands of a man who's used to getting exactly what he wants?

No comments:

Post a Comment